3/5/11

I guess I'm just tired.

You know those times when you're really excited and looking forward to something?
These things help us get through our daily lives and daily problems.
Though, there are times when there's nothing to look forward to or be excited about something. It's just depressing. boring, or maybe I'm just tired.
I'm suppose to be watching happily Devil Beside You by now. Instead, I'm doing boring things, I'm tired and worried about future things. I guess it's ok to worry and have problems, but what's hard is, there's nothing to motivate me from doing anything and it's just depressing.
It's also these times where I could be looking for someone or something, listening to music up until I get tired of all of it. Damn, I don't like this one bit. There's no inspiration.

And the fact that I'd be leaving my sophomore year without clearing a misunderstanding with a friend. The National Tests for 5 subjects which I and my so the rest of the class has to pass these tests no matter what
 ! I'm too lazy to put on more things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment