3/10/11

Part I: DONE! but..

YES! Finally! After a few weeks pressure and review, the long awaited NAT (National Achievement Tests) are finally done with!

In addition to that I hereby state "Good Byes are for people whom you will see again for you are sure you will definitely meet them after a short while again, that's good. But never assure that You will NEVER see a certain person again in your life."

Why did I say this? simply because my values teacher will be leaving us after the school year ends. She has good reasons, I won't argue with that. It's just that I, We will miss her so much. Our batch is probably the most looked down on, the worst among the students in our school. She's moved me so much especially her thought of OUR BATCH graduating and I do believe that she does believe in us despite our title and behavior as the worst. :(
She tries to understand us as much as she can and is always there to be on our side. I f not, she still tries to know what happened and does not prejudge our actions. THANK YOU.
WE WILL MISS YOU MS JOAN ARBILLON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment