3/5/11

More ants = Rain? I LOVE RAIN.

According to sayings, whenever there are times when you could see a lot of ants, it means that rain would be pouring down sooner or later. What's the basis of this saying? I don'tr know to them, but for me these ants come out a lot before the rain to collect lots and lots of food for themselves during the rain.

What's annoying is, they come after our food. Even my donuts :( damn those guys. Don't they know I love my donuts? A little bit as much as I love chocolate. Probably as much as I love Shrimps though. And the rain. :)


SHRIMPS!

DONUTS!
RAIN!

I'll be continuing on the loving rain part. It often gives me relaxation and a bit of happiness whenever I hear the pouring sound of the rain. The cold breeze it bring and the feeling it gives me. Yeah, sunshine is great but most of the time, it gives me one heck of a bad mood. I don't care whether I get wet when raining, as long as it continues to pour and make those dripping sounds, I'm good. But maybe I just hate too much daylight. 

See, I often go to bed late but I'm instead of getting sleepy, I'm more energetic. I do like it too whenever I'm the only one up. You could only hear pure silence and the wind blowing outside. Not like during the day, there's so much to see, to hear, to know, to meet. Sometimes it just gets boring and tiring. 

Whenever there's rain, or I'm just the only one up, I just sit on something, maybe drinking coffee or Milo, then I start thinking of a lot of things. I like it, I'm able to have my own time for myself and get away from all problems for a while. No one to annoy you or boss you around even for a while.

Raining and the dark alone reminds me that in life and the world also has its ups and down. It can't always be sunshine and with light. Sometime we just have to be alone for a while or to have dark sides just to understand that life can't be perfect. The times whenever things aren't going out as you planned, but at the end, you'll find it better than how it was planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment